Time Sheet Assign Work Schedule - Manager
*Employees are assigned to work schedules to track their hours.
- A variety of roles are available to allow employees different permissions.
- If 'Manager' is included in an employee's role, they can be assigned to approve other employees' time sheets.
Assign Work Schedule
- Menu: Time Sheet>Assign Work Schedule
- Select the schedule from the drop down.
- Roles are defaulted to 'Paystub Only'.
- If the employee will be using Time Sheet, select the appropriate role.
- Select a Manager and Alternate Manager if applicable.
- 'Send Welcome Email' will send the employee a link and their login information to the Time Card web site to login if they have not logged into TRAXPayroll previously.
- 'Allow Time Sheet Entry' changes the way time is entered from punching in and out to keying in their time.
- 'Allow Time Sheet Auto Fill' allows the employee to click a button that automatically fills in their shift hours based on their work schedule.
- 'Send Unapproved Reminder Email' will email the manager if they have not approved their employees' time sheets for payroll.
- Click the Save button.