Payroll Center Manual Payroll Run
- Manual payrolls are used for off-cycle or additional runs.
- Terminations, bonus pay outs, underpaid employees, sample calculations, etc. are some reasons to use a manual payroll run.
- Menu: Payroll Center>Manual Payroll Run
- Select the applicable Pay Group if needed.
- Start and End Dates default to the day the run is created but are editable to enter the pay period dates desired.
- The Pay Date must be at least two business days in the future to allow time for processing.
- If paper checks are being issued, companies often use their next regular payroll date to avoid an off-cycle debit to their bank account, but they issue the checks when needed.
- Click the 'Create Payroll' button.
- You will be directed to the Payroll Center.
- The manual run will be available along with the regular payroll run.
- Manual runs have an option to delete them if they are not needed after all.