- Federal and State tax account numbers and rates used in payroll are kept in the Tax tab.
- Account numbers, tax rates and pay frequencies are assigned to companies by the IRS and states.
- This information needs to be updated by companies when it changes so taxes are filed and paid timely.
- Menu: Company>Tax
- Various tax types are available per state.
- Tax rates assigned to companies are used for calculating taxes.
- Tax rates and deposit frequencies can change over time.
- Companies are responsible for maintaining this data as it is assigned directly to them by the IRS and states.