Payroll Center Upload Deductions
- One-time deductions can be added to payroll using a file upload.
- These deductions are for one payroll run only.
- Both employee and employer amounts will be overwritten when applied to payroll.
- The uploaded deductions do not affect the employee's regular deductions.
- If the deduction does not currently exist on the employee record, it will be added with a zero per pay cycle amount.
- If the deduction does exist on the employee record but with a future effective date, the effective date will be updated to today's date.
- Menu: Payroll Center>Upload Deductions
- Employees are identified in the file by either Employee Number, Employee ID or SSN.
- Select the option by clicking the down arrow.
- Click the 'Upload Specifications' link to view the file format required.
- All column headers must be in the file even if the data is optional.
- Click the 'Choose File' button to navigate to your file and select it.
- Here is a sample file.
- Click the Next button.