- The Company Bank tab lists the account that is set up for payroll processing.
- Debits to fund payroll occur one business day prior to the pay date.
- Multiple bank accounts can be used for different Pay Groups.
- Wire option is available for funding payroll instead of debit if needed.
- Menu: Company>Bank
- The company bank is setup when signing up with TRAXPayroll.
- A voided check or bank letter is needed to submit to our financial institution to verify the account.
- The bank account is verified with our financial institution prior to running your first payroll.
- Bank accounts can be set up per Pay Group, so you can have multiple accounts if needed.
Note: If you need to change banks, please contact us as we'll need to verify the new bank account before it can be used for payroll.
Related Links:Company Menu