Setting Up an Additional EIN
How to setup an additional EINSetting up an additional EIN is the same process as starting a new company. Once you go through the process of signing up the new company we can give your admins a third party login so they can toggle between EIN’s quickly.
- Fill out the Price Quote Request Form.
- Under the comments section of the Price Quote Request Form be sure to include that you are adding on this additional EIN and that you are a current client of TRAX.
- A Sales Executive at TRAXPayroll will send you the quote for the new EIN and an Access Code you can use to sign up the new company.
- Click here to sign up: Sign Up Now, this is where you will be able to enter in the new Access code and go through the signup process.
- You have to go through the signup process for each EIN.
- If you have multiple EIN’s to sign up you can use the same Access Code to sign up each one of them.
- Your implementation team will contact you in a couple days after you have started the signup for additional information and provide the next steps to finalize your accounts.