How to Sign Up
How to sign up with TRAXPayroll
- Request an Official Price Quote.
- Each quote has an Access Code you need to sign up with.
- Start and complete the online enrollment process.
- Once you have completed the signup steps, there will be client agreement documents at the end you will need to print and have signed and returned to TRAXPayroll for us to start the implementation steps on our end.
- The Implementation Team will receive your documents and start working on finalizing your account.
- The Implementation team will contact you after a couple days to go over any further documentation that might be required.
- Lastly, set up a time to train with a TRAXPayroll specialist to approve that first payroll.
What's NextNext Step is to sign up for TRAXPayroll. You can sign up at any time, as we do not charge you anything until you run and approve your first payroll. We need at least 15 business days to get you implemented on the system before you can run and approve your first payroll out of TRAXPayroll. All payrolls are due 2 business days before pay date.
Click here to sign up: Sign Up Now. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Click here to sign up" Green link.
You'll need your Access Code: If you don't have an access code get you Offical Price Quote here: Price Quote Request Form
Company Information Needed
- Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) from the IRS: Required for registering the exact legal name and ID Number in order to pay taxes on your behalf. View examples of acceptable proof: 940, 941, W9 or SS4 application.
- State and Local Income Tax ID Numbers: Required for making appropriate tax payments.
- State Unemployment Insurance(SUI) ID Number and Rate: Required from each state where the business operates for making appropriate tax payments. (i.e., Tax Rate Change Notice, recent State Return, letter from the state.
- Company Payroll Banking Information: Required for payroll services, must include bank name, account number and routing number.
- Regular Payroll Schedule
- YTD Payroll Register from your existing payroll provider for 1/1 - the last pay date out of their system for all wages paid out, employee and employer tax types and employee deductions.