TRAXPayroll Implementation Process
- We need at least 15 business days to get you implemented on the system before you can run and approve your first payroll out of TRAX.
- The 15 business days will begin after you have completed the initial steps and have returned all signed client agreement documents.
- All payrolls are due 2 business days before pay date.
- Client starts the signup process.
- You can sign up at any time, as we do not charge you anything until you run and approve your first payroll.
TRAXPayroll Implementation with Integrated Partners
- TRAXPayroll Implementation can be different depending on which integrated partner you are using.
- Please refer to the correct implementation page.
Here are the steps to complete the TRAXPayroll implementation using TRAXPayroll as a standalone system
- Welcome Documents - Once the TRAXPayroll account has been setup, print out the forms at the end of the setup, complete and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. That starts out the implementation process and an implementation team member will start working on finalizing the new TRAXPayroll account and contact the client if needed.
- Data File - The implementation team will send you a Data File to load employee information into that they will use to upload your employees into TRAXPayroll. Those items can include direct deposit, deductions, demographics and W4 information.
- YTD Wages – Once the employee setup is complete, we will need your YTD wage reports for all employees including terminated employees. We need summed wages, employee taxes, employer taxes and deductions.
- Training – Once the implementation is complete a TRAX team member will setup a time to review and walk you through processing your first payroll.
Related LinksHow to Sign Up