Related to Time Tracking
Time Tracking FAQ
- Do you need to add on TRAXTimecard to use PTO accrual system?
- No, PTO accrual system is part of the TRAXPayroll's base fees included at no additional cost.
- Can you have multiple accrual templates for PTO?
- Yes, you can have multiple accrual templates that can be set up by hours worked or by per pay cycle. Employees can also receive increases of PTO by multiple templates designed to increase PTO based off of years worked.
- Is TRAXTimecard mobile device friendly?
- Yes, TRAXPayroll can be used on any mobile device with a web browser and we are currently constructing a mobile app version.
- Can time be allocated to specific projects via project codes?
- Our integrated time tracking system does have the ability to have employees clock in and out to different "jobs" and you can define the "job" any way you need, such as Department, Location, Project, Client or Position. Each "Job" could be tied back to the employee's wage and have a different hourly rate associated with that job. Each job can have a different General Ledger Code so you can book your payroll back to a GL within QuickBooks, Intuit, Sage or any other accounting system.
- Do you have Clock in gates?
- We have the ability to lock down the employee's access to the time tracking system by a specific IP Address or IP Range only. We do not have any geo-tracking or radius tracking features but looking at adding that with our new mobile app release.
Related FAQ Links