Payroll Center Step 2 Edit - Deductions/Garnishments/Additional Pay
- One-time changes can be made during the payroll run.
- The changes affect the current payroll only and do not change employee records.
Edit/Suppress Deductions, Garnishments & Additional Pay
- Menu: Payroll Center>Step 2>Edit
- Employee deductions and garnishments can be edited or suppressed.
- Select 'Yes' to suppress all deductions, garnishments and/or additional pay, or check the boxes for individual suppression.
- Select 'Yes' to suppress all Hour benefit accruals.
- Enter amounts in the 'Override Amount' fields to change the amount for the current payroll only. Employer amounts can be overridden as well.
- Overrides are done to catch up or credit deductions and garnishments.