Payroll Center - Get Uploaded Hours
- After the file is uploaded, it will be under the 'Confirmed' radio button option.
- Files can be reviewed or deleted before using them in payroll.
- The hours are pulled into Step 1 of the Payroll Center.
- Menu: Payroll Center>Step 1
- Employees with hour benefits in the upload file that do not have active hour benefit records will be listed in Step 1.
- Click the Action button to apply the benefits as needed.
- If the hour benefit exists on their record but is inactive, it will jump you to their Employee Hour Benefit page to update it.
- If the hour benefit does not exist, you will be able to add it in the Payroll Center.
- The employee can also be removed from the payroll run.
Pull Hours into Payroll
- Click the 'Get Uploaded Hours' button.
- Hours will be populated in Step 1.