- Payroll administrators are added in the Users tab.
- Admin users with the appropriate permissions can view each person's User Name.
- They can also reset passwords and send test emails to other admin users.
- A variety of roles are available to limit the areas of TRAXPayroll they have access to.
- Menu: Company>Users
- Click the Add User button.
- Enter the User's information.
- Check the box if the user should receive payroll reminder emails.
- Check the box if the user should receive email reminders for Time Off requests from employees.
- Users can receive email notifications when employee bank accounts are changed in TRAXPayroll.
- Users can receive email notifications of state tax account numbers that are missing in TRAXPayroll.
- Users can receive Help tickets generated by their employees regarding TRAXPayroll questions.
- Select the Role from the drop down menu.
- Allow Login is used to turn access off for prior admins.
- Users can be restricted to a specific pay group if needed.
- Check the box if the user should not be allowed to approve payrolls.
- The Remote Employee Mapper is used for third party HR systems that link with TRAXPayroll.
- Select the admin user from the drop down menu.
- This allows administrators to login to the HR vendor's system and jump to TRAXPayroll using a link to our web site.
- Click the Save button. Users can receive an email when a payroll has been run and approved for their company.