Employee Deductions - Edit
- Deductions can be updated to change the existing data.
- End dates are entered to stop deductions.
- To preserve historical data, end the existing deduction and add a new one if the deduction amounts are changing.
Edit Employee Deduction
- Menu: Employee>Deductions
- Click the Action button next to the deduction to make changes.
- Select the applicable item from the list.
- For the 'Make change' option, update the data and click the Save button.
- The 'Void' option will enter an End Date on the record one day prior to the Start Date.
- If a record was added in error and has not been used in payroll, it may be removed completely.
- For the Make Change option:
- Update the necessary information.
- Click the Save button.