Payroll Center Global Update
- Changes to some items can be made to an entire payroll run.
- The changes are for the current payroll only.
- The changes do not affect the employee's permanent record.
- Menu: Payroll Center>Step 2
- Click the Global Update button.
- Menu: Payroll Center>Step 2>Global Update
- If employees have recurring pay on their wage records, such as expense reimbursements, it can be removed for the payroll run.
- The payroll can be set to paper checks for all employees.
- The tax frequency of the payroll run can be adjusted from the normal pay period taxing schedule.
For example, you can set the frequency to be quarter or annual.
- Federal income tax can be set to a flat percentage for all employees, such as 22% for the supplemental pay rate.
- Deductions, garnishments, and hour benefits can be suppressed.
- Once the options are selected, click the button to the right to apply them.
- A confirmation box will pop-up.
- Click the Close button to return to Step 2.