Washington State Worker Comp
- Washington Worker Comp has both employee and employer rates associated to it and is a tax that can be calculated through payroll.
- TRAXPayroll can file and pay Washington Worker Comp premiums on your company's behalf.
- Menu: Company>Worker Comp
- Employee and Employer rates can be entered to calculate the premium.
- Some companies choose to pay the premium without charging the employees.
- In this situation, leave the Employee Rate as zero and enter the full hourly amount in the Employer Rate.
- Premiums are calculated by multiplying the rates by the hours entered in payroll.
- Estimated hours are used for salaried employees.
- Time off hours are not included for the calculation.
- Employees must be set to work in Washington.
- The Worker Comp code must be selected in the Employee/General tab for the calculation to work in payroll.
Company Worker Comp