Company Hour Benefit Templates
- Hour Benefit Templates are used to automatically generate incremented date range accruals for employees.
- Multiple templates can be created.
Add Hour Benefit Template
- Menu: Company>Hour Benefit Templates
- Click the Add Template button.
- Hour Types listed in the drop-down are from the Hour Benefit Types tab.
- Periods are set as months or years.
Add Template Details
- Once the template is created it will take you back to the main screen.
- Click the 'Add/Edit Template Details' button to add accruals for each date range.
- Click the 'Add Template Detail' button to enter an accrual record. One record is entered at a time. When you need to add subsequent records, click the 'Add Template Detail' button.
- Period From and Period To are the number of months or years of each accrual. For example, 0-5 years or 0-60 months for a five-year period.
- Earned Type can be set to hours worked or a set number of hours per pay cycle.
- Enter the Earned Amount (number of hours) for the accrual period.
- Annual Benefit Amount is the amount earned per year. This is informational only.
- Maximum Balance to Accrue is the maximum number of hours the employee can accrue over time. This amount will not be exceeded.
- Caps Annually means the benefit starts over each year.
- Click the Save button.
Edit Hour Benefit Templates
- Menu: Company>Hour Benefit Templates>Edit
- Click the Edit link under the Action header in the row.
- Update the record as needed.
- Click the Update button under the Action header in the row.