Employee Deduction - 403(b)
- Some employees may be allowed to contribute more than the normal annual maximums for 403(b) depending on their years of service with a company.
- This is managed in the Employee/Deduction tab.
Employee Deduction 403(b)
- Menu: Employee>Deduction
- The 'Exceed Global Limit' checkbox allows an amount to be entered that is higher than the usual annual contribution for the 403(b).
- Enter the annual maximum specific to the employee.
- Check the 'Exceed Global Limit' box.
- Only amounts that exceed the normal annual maximum are allowed.
- Click the Save button.