- Starting January 1, 2018, nearly all private employees in New York State will be eligible for Paid Family Leave (PFL).
- Insurance coverage for Paid Family Leave benefits generally will be added to an employer’s existing disability benefits policy. Paid Family Leave coverage is funded by employee payroll contributions.
- It is calculated as a payroll tax on employees working in NY.
- TRAXPayroll does not collect the tax from your bank account. The company pays the premium to their insurance carrier directly.
- Here is a link for more information.
Payroll Center Menu