Workers Compensation, 401K, and Pay CardsTRAXPayroll works with a variety of third-party vendors. Here are some of the most common vendors we work with for Workers Compensation, 401K, and Pay Cards. When contacting please let them know TRAXPayroll referred you. If you have questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Workers CompensationThese Carriers can set up a pay-as-you-go option with TRAXPayroll.
- The Hartford
- Emily Love | Payroll Partner Manager
- 8711 University East Drive Charlotte, NC 28213
- Direct: 704-972-0460, Office 877-543-1187
- AmTrust Financial
- Erin Smith | AmTrust PAYO Liaison
- 800 Superior Avenue Cleveland, OH 44114
- Tel: 216-525-2403
- Kristen Wheeler
- Tel: 855-829-1948
- Via InsureLinx
- Phinla Sinphay | Customer Service Manager Patriot Technology Solutions, Inc.
- 711 S. Osprey Avenue, Suite 2, Sarasota, FL 34236
- Tel: 941-951-5469 x238 | Mobile: 941-504-7104
401KTRAXPayroll can develop Custom Contribution Reports for any 401k Vendor. TRAX can send custom contribution reports to any 401k vendor as long as they except electronic file feeds.
- Vanguard / Ascensus
- Great-West Financial
A Pay card is a prepaid card onto which an employer loads an employee's wages or salary each payday. Payroll cards are an alternative to direct deposit or paper checks. Users can access their money from an ATM or cash back purchase in the same manner as with a traditional debit card.
- SOLE Financial
- Cody Malay Business Development Manager
- Direct 503-924-5854, Fax503-924-2421
- Chelsea Thornton Director of Sales
- Direct 503-924-3143
- Eric Dresdale Vice President
- Tel: 516-780-5534
Please note: Deposit reversals cannot be performed on pay cards.