Employee Hour Benefit - Update
- Hour Benefits are used for paying and tracking hours worked and time off.
- Accruals can be set up each pay period and capped at specified maximums.
- Hour Benefits can be shown on employees' pay stubs.
- TRAXPayroll's Time Off Approval system allows employees to put in requests for time off for managers to approve or deny.
- They must be added at the Company level before they can be entered on employees.
- Menu: Employee>Select Employee>Hour Benefits
- Hour Benefits entered at the Company level will be listed.
- Each Hour Benefit will show whether it is active or not.
Update Hour Benefit
- Options will differ based on existing records.
- Click the Action button to see the available options.
- View the Hour Benefit records or view or add adjustments.
- Hour Benefits can be ended if they are no longer used.