Company Internet Protocol (IP) Restrictions
- IP restrictions can be added so payroll administrators and employees are required to login from only certain computers.
- These restrictions can be used for both Payroll and Time Card logins.
- This feature must be activated for your company by the TRAXPayroll team.
- Menu: Company>IP Restrictions
- Computer restrictions can be added to employers and employees for logging into Payroll.
- Restrictions can be added to employees for logging into Time Card.
- Specific admin users and employees can be excluded from the restrictions, allowing them to login from any IP address.
- Admin users and employees who attempt to log in from a restricted IP address will be listed in the Logs tab.
- The IP can be allowed by clicking the 'Enable IP' link. This will add it to the Employer or Employee allowed IP addresses.