Company IP Restrictions - Add
- IP restrictions can be added so payroll administrators and employees are required to login from only certain computers.
- These restrictions can be used for both Payroll and Time Card logins.
Add IP Restriction
- Menu: Company>IP Restrictions
- Check the box to limit the IP addresses for Employer or Employee logins to Payroll.
- Check the 'Send Email IP Address Outside Range' box to send an email to the user when an attempt is made to login from a restricted IP. This can be used to notify the user if someone else is trying to login as them.
- To allow new admins or employees added to TRAXPayroll to login from any computer, check the 'All IPs Allowed for New' checkboxes.
- This will automatically add them to the Login Exceptions lists.
- Click the 'Add IP Address' button.
- To add the IP you are currently using, click the 'Add Your Current IP' button.
- Click the Action button to disable or delete IPs.
Add Single IP or Range
- The selection defaults to entering a Single IP. Click the Range radio button to enter a span of IP addresses.
- Enter the IP address or range.
- Click the Save button.