Time Sheet Internet Protocol (IP) Restrictions
- IP restrictions can be added to Time Card so employees are required to clock their time from only certain computers.
- This feature must be activated for your company by the TRAXPayroll team.
- Menu: Time Sheet>IP Restrictions
- Computer restrictions can be added to employees for punching into Time Card.
- Specific employees can be excluded from the restrictions, allowing them to clock their time from any IP address.
- Employees who attempt to punch in from a restricted IP address will be listed in the Logs tab.
- The IP can be allowed by clicking the 'Enable IP' link. This will add it to the allowed IP addresses.