Time Sheet IP Restrictions - Add
- IP restrictions can be added so employees are required to clock their time from only certain computers.
Add IP Restriction
- Menu: Time Sheet>IP Restrictions
- Check the box to limit the IP addresses.
- Check the 'Send Email IP Address Outside Range' box to send an email to the user when an attempt is made to login from a restricted IP. This can be used to notify the user if someone else is trying to login as them.
- To allow new employees added to TRAXPayroll to login from any computer, check the 'All IPs Allowed for New Employees' checkbox.
- This will automatically add the employee to the Login Exceptions list.
- Click the 'Add IP Address' button.
- To add the IP you are currently using, click the 'Add Your Current IP' button.
- Click the Action button to disable or delete IPs.
Add Single IP or Range
- The selection defaults to entering a Single IP. Click the Range radio button to enter a span of IP addresses.
- Enter the IP address or range.
- Click the Save button.