- Class is used to categorize employees into groups such as full-time, part-time, interns, etc.
- Multiple classes can be used.
- Class is also used to determine eligibility for the Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting.
- Ledger information is listed on payroll reports and can be used for custom importing into your accounting system.
- Menu: Company>Class
- Class is part of the employee's Demographic record along with Branch, Department and Division.
- Class Codes and Names are used for payroll reports.
- Ledger information can be entered on classes for accounting purposes. They are listed on payroll reports and can be used for custom importing into your accounting system.
- Payroll reports can be sorted by classes.