- Divisions are used to designate areas where employees work.
- Multiple divisions can be used.
- Divisions are part of employees' demographic record along with Department, Division and Class.
- Ledger information is listed on payroll reports and can be used for custom importing into your accounting system.
- Menu: Company>Division
- Division Codes and Names are used for payroll reports.
- Ledger information can be entered on divisions for accounting purposes. They are listed on payroll reports and can be used for custom importing into your accounting system.
- Payroll reports can be sorted by divisions.