- Wages have date-effectiveness to preserve historical data.
- Wages active as of the payroll date will be used in payroll.
- Multiple wages can be used for job tracking purposes.
- If there is an existing wage record, it will automatically add an end date to the previous record.
- Wage changes during a pay period must be calculated manually and entered in Step 1 of the Payroll Center.
- TRAXPayroll does not assume wages paid.
- Menu: Employee>Wage
- Click the 'Add Wage' button to enter a wage record.
- The Wage Start Date defaults to today's date. Update it as needed.
- The wage(s) that are active as of the payroll date will pull into the Payroll Center.
- Non Exempt employees can have Overtime and Other Rates entered.
- Recurring extra wages can be added to employees so they pull into the Payroll Center automatically each payroll. Up to three recurring wages can be added per employee.
- Click the 'Save' button.
- Menu: Employee>Wage>Edit
- Editing wages updates the current wage record.
- Click the Action button next to the wage to make changes.
- Select the applicable item from the list.
- For the 'Make change' option, update the data and click the Save button.
- The 'Void' option will enter an End Date on the record one day prior to the Start Date.
- If a record was added in error and has not been used in payroll, it may be removed completely.
- For the Make Change option:
- Update the necessary information.
- Click the Save button.