- Employees can be setup to receive paper checks and/or direct deposits.
- Multiple accounts are allowed.
- If employees have multiple bank accounts, net pay can be sent to one account within a payroll run.
- Employees can be set to receive paper checks instead of direct deposit within a payroll run.
- Menu: Employee>Bank
- Click the 'Add Bank' button.
- To change a paper check to a direct deposit, click the Action button and select 'Add New/End Existing' to enter the bank information.
- Select the Account Type: Checking, Savings, or Paper Check.
- Enter the Routing Number.
- Change Account Number automatically defaults to Yes.
- Enter the Account Number.
- Re-enter the Account Number.
- The Start Date defaults to today's date. Update it if needed. #The Start Date must be active as of the Pay Date to be in effect.
- End Date is used to terminate bank accounts.
- Select the Calculation Type. Balance will put the remaining net pay into the account. All employees must have a Balance bank record.
- Flat dollar amounts or percentages of net pay can be sent to additional bank accounts.
- Click the Save button.