Company Branch - Add
*Multiple branches can be used to sort employees into work locations.
- Menu: Company>Branch
- Click the 'Add Branch' button.
- Enter a Branch Code and Name. These will be shown on payroll reports run by branch.
- The Effective Date must be active as of the pay date for employees in the branch to pull into payroll.
- End dates are used to terminate a branch.
- The address must be valid with the United States Postal Service. It is used to determine applicable taxes for employees set to work at the branch.
- General Ledger codes can be added to assist with accounting.
- Contact information can be entered if desired.
- The Time Zone sets the correct zone for employees using the Time Sheet module of TRAXPayroll. Multiple branches can be set up to accommodate different time zones.
- Click the Save button.