Company Class - Add
- Multiple classes can be added to sort employees accordingly.
- Menu: Company>Class
- Click the Add Class button.
- Select the option needed for the effective date of the class.
- Enter a Code and Name of the class. These will be used on payroll reports.
- The Effective Date is the start date of the class.
- Checking the 'Disable Benefits' box will gray out the Waiting Period section so it is not used.
- The Waiting Period section is for the benefit enrollment module of TRAXPayroll. This determines the effective date of benefits and payroll deductions.
- Position is used to classify employees for Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting.
- Ledger entries can be associated to classes for accounting purposes.
- Click the Save button.