Employee Hour Benefit Adjustments
- Employee Hour Benefit balances can be adjusted by entering one-time credits and debits.
- Adjustments are posted to the employee's record on or after the pay date based on the 'Date To Apply' entered.
- The Hour Benefit must be active as of the pay date for the adjustment to apply.
- Reports are available by Pay Cycle and Date Range of adjustments added.
Adjust Hour Benefits
- Menu: Employee>Hour Benefits
- Click the Action button next to the hour benefit to adjust.
- Click the View/Add Adjustments link.
- Prior adjustments will be listed, if any.
- Prior adjustments can be reversed using the Action button.
- Click the 'Add Hour Benefit Adjust' button.
- If there are no prior adjustments entered, you will go straight to the Add Record page shown below.
- The Date To Apply is used to select the pay date the adjustment will be applied.
- This defaults to today's date but can be edited.
- For example, if the date entered is 8/1/2018, the adjustment will be applied to the employee included in payroll on or after that date.
- Enter the number of hours to be adjusted.
- To increase hours enter a positive number, to decrease hours enter a negative number.
- A note can be entered if desired.
- Click the Save button.
- The status will show Pending until it's posted in payroll.
- Once posted, the status will show the pay date it was applied.
- The adjustment can be edited or removed as long as it has not been posted to the employee's balance.