Not logged in - Login

Company Tax - Edit


  • Existing tax records can be updated if needed.
  • If an unemployment tax rate changes, end the current tax record and add a new one with the effective date of the change.

Edit Tax

  1. Menu: Company>Tax
  2. Click the Action button next to the deduction to make changes.
  3. Select the applicable item from the list.
  4. The 'Void' option will enter an End Date on the record one day prior to the Start Date.
  5. If a record was added in error and has not been used in payroll, it may be removed completely.

  1. For the 'Make change' option, update the data and click the Save button.

What's Next

Related Links:

Add Company Tax
Company Tax
Company Menu