Company Tax - Edit
- Existing tax records can be updated if needed.
- If an unemployment tax rate changes, end the current tax record and add a new one with the effective date of the change.
- Menu: Company>Tax
- Click the Action button next to the deduction to make changes.
- Select the applicable item from the list.
- The 'Void' option will enter an End Date on the record one day prior to the Start Date.
- If a record was added in error and has not been used in payroll, it may be removed completely.
- For the 'Make change' option, update the data and click the Save button.