Payroll Center Run Payroll - Step 3
- Step 3 of the Payroll Center is for reviewing the data for accuracy before approving it.
- Multiple reports are available for review.
- If changes need to be made, the payroll can be canceled so you can make edits.
- All the data will be intact, so you can make changes needed without losing what you've entered.
Payroll Center - Step 3
- Each employee is listed with their wages, taxes, deductions and net pay.
- Employee names are links to their unapproved pay stubs so you can easily review them for accuracy.
- The amount of the payroll debit includes direct deposits, employee and employer taxes, collectible garnishments, if any, and fees.
- Garnishments for tax levies, child support, etc. can be set up to be collected and paid by TRAXPayroll.
- They are considered collectible deductions and are included in the payroll debit so we can pay them on your behalf.
- Uncollected deductions such as for health insurance, 401(k), etc. are not included in the debit, they stay in your bank account for you to distribute as needed.
- A variety of reports are available to review for accuracy prior to approving the payroll.
- If changes are needed, click the Cancel button.
- You will be taken back to the Payroll Center to continue the payroll.
- All data entered will be preserved.
- Once payroll is approved, the status of the payroll is 'Pending'. It will stay in this status until it's processed on the due date.
- You can approve payrolls in advance of the due date and they will not be processed until the due date.
- The Pay Date is shown on the Approve button for easy reference.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the approver.
- Other admins can receive the approval email also if they are marked as such in the Company Users tab.
- A second confirmation email will be sent to the approver when the payroll is processed by TRAXPayroll.