Reports Assign Check Number
- Paper checks can be printed on company check stock.
- Check numbers can be assigned to the paper checks for accounting.
- The first check number is entered then assigned sequentially.
Assign Check Number
- Menu: Reports>Pay Cycle
- Click the Paper Check radio button.
- Click the 'Assign Check Number' link.
- Enter the starting check number.
- Click the Assign button.
- Check numbers will be assigned sequentially.
- Click Edit to update a check number.
- Click Edit to check the Cash Immediately box to allow the print date to print on the check instead of a future pay date.
- This will allow the check to be cashed immediately in situations of termination, etc.
- Click the Close button.
- Check numbers are listed on the Paper Checks reports.